Swamp, the first person shooter by aprone just had its latest update of version of 3.6b, and is a great game if you’re looking for a game to “sink your teeth and claws in to.” With various Weapons, maps, and missions to try to accomplish, there’s no possible way you can run out of things to do. The object of the game is to run around a town and pick up loot or crates if you’re in a warehouse, while avoiding or killing zombies of different kinds, but you don’t have to take my word for it, you can go to audiogames.net and read the forum, listen to audio reviews, or download it to try in off line mode. To get the full experience, you have to pay a yearly subscription of $24. This payment will also allow you to play Aprone’s other titles such as Castaways, and other games he comes out with in the future. Once you pay the first time $24 for the account, you can pay $12 every six months after it runs out.
Where you can download it!
- As I said further up the page you can go to audiogames.net and download it there, but if you want to go a shorter way you can click here for the main file, the patch,
and to pay for your account.
How to set it up properly
- The following text will tell you how to set up, and start Swamp the correct way.
1. DOWNLOAD AND EXTRACT THE SWAMP.ZIP FILE FROM ANY OF THE ABOVE LINKS. TRY TO EXTRACT IT SOMEWHERE YOU CAN FIND EASILY. C:\USERS\NAME\DOCUMENTS\SWAMP IS A GOOD EXAMPLE.
- 2. DELETE OR SAVE THE SWAMP.ZIP FILE SOMEWHERE ELSE AS IT IS NO LONGER IMPORTANT.
3.GO TO THE “SWAMP” FOLDER IN YOUR DOCUMENTS, AND RUN THE CHECKUP.EXE FILE.
4. LAST BUT NOT LEAST READ THE README FILE, AND THE USER AGREEMENT, AND LAUNCH SWAMP.EXE, HAVE FUN, AND REMEMBER, IT’S JUST A GAME AND NOT REAL LIFE, BECAUSE YOU WILL DIE A LOT WHEN FIRST STARTING OUT.
Those of you that are laptop users, and are not use to using a mouse, you
might want to look at the Keyconfig.ini file in the main swamp folder.
Changing the keys around isn’t that hard to do, but if your
“to lazy” like some ducks I know, you can just grab this one.
Specifications Weapon Locations