If you have any comments, or questions on any of the things I have on this site, please feel free to email me here. I do however have some requirements that need to be followed.
- I need your name. This is so I know who to make my reply back to.
- I need the subject of your email to be the subject that your sending the email about. For example, if your subject is a problem with Skype, Skype must be somewhere in your subject title.
- Be nice, but don't be formal. I would rather talk to you as a friend then someone that is sitting behind a desk in an office. (No offence to people who work in offices.)
- If your writing to say I should add something to the site in the technology section for example, I need the name of the object, and why you think it should be addressed. If I see fit to put it up I will, but If I don't you will get a reply from me telling you why I don't think it should be added.
- My fith and final email requirement is that if any sited people come to the site please remember that this is mainly geared toward blind people so I may and may not be able to answer your question, but if I can, I most certainly will.